You can configure domain names, network addresses, network ports, and process names in the alternate redirection list to redirect web traffic to the alternate redirection proxy server. You can view the lists of items added to the alternate redirection list and add, edit, or remove items from the lists as you need.
Before you begin
You must be logged on to the Trellix ePO or Trellix ePO Cloud server as an administrator.
If the Common Catalog instance you want to associate with this policy does not exist, you must create it before configuring the alternate redirection list.
- From the Trellix ePO or Trellix ePO menu, select Policy > Policy Catalog.
- From the Products list, select the current version of Client Proxy.
- Click SCP Policy to view the policy list.
- Click Edit on the same row as the policy you want to configure.
- From the Client Proxy Settings menu, select Alternate Redirection List.
- From the Common Catalog drop-down list in the Alternate Redirection List pane, select a Common Catalog instance.
- Add list items from the catalog to the alternate redirection list:
- From the Actions drop-down list, select Add Alternate Redirection, then select a category.
- In the Choose from existing values dialog box, select the list items you want to add to the alternate redirection list.
- (Optional) Edit an existing list item or add a new one.
Important: Changes you make in this step apply to all policies that share this instance of the Common Catalog.
- Click OK.
The dialog box closes, and the selected list items are added to the alternate redirection list.
- (Optional) You can edit or remove items in the alternate redirection list.
- Click Save.
The alternate redirection list and Common Catalog instance are saved with the policy.
- (Optional) Click Duplicate to duplicate the selected Client Proxy policy.