The Client Proxy policy allows web traffic that matches the items on the bypass list to bypass the proxy server and go directly to the Internet.
Before you begin
You must be logged on to the Trellix ePO or Trellix ePO server as an administrator.
If the Common Catalog instance you want to associate with this policy does not exist, you must create it before configuring the bypass list.
- From the Trellix ePO or Trellix ePO menu, select Policy > Policy Catalog.
- From the Products list, select the current version of Client Proxy.
- Click MCP Policy to view the policy list.
- Click Edit on the same row as the policy you want to configure.
- From the Client Proxy Settings menu, select Bypass List.
- From the Common Catalog drop-down list in the Bypass List pane, select a Common Catalog instance.
- Add list items from the catalog to the bypass list:
- From the Actions drop-down list, select Add bypass list item, then select a category.
- In the Choose from existing values dialog box, select the list items you want to add to the bypass list.
- (Optional) Edit an existing list item or add a new one.
Important: Changes you make in this step apply to all policies that share this instance of the Common Catalog.
- Click OK.
The dialog box closes, and the selected list items are added to the bypass list.
- (Optional) Edit or remove items in the bypass list.
- Click Save.
The bypass list and Common Catalog instance are saved with the policy.