Export a Policy
Export a Client Proxy policy from Trellix ePO, Trellix ePO Cloud, or the Trellix ePO to an .xml or .opg file.
Before you begin
You must be logged on to the Trellix ePO, Trellix ePO Cloud, or the Trellix ePO server as an administrator.
For standalone computers that are not managed with Trellix ePO or Trellix ePO Cloud you must export the policy to an .opg file and save the file locally on your computers.
- From the main menu, select Policy > Policy Catalog.
- From the Products list, select the current version of Client Proxy.
- Click SCP Policy to view the policy list.
- Click Edit on the same row as the policy you want to configure.
- From the Actions drop-down list, select Export Policy to File.
- Right-click the policy file you want downloaded, then click Save | OK.
- Skyhigh Security Client Proxy Policy Server File — Exports the Client Proxy policy to an .xml file that you can use for troubleshooting.
- Skyhigh Security Client Proxy Policy Client File — Exports the Client Proxy policy to an .opg file that you can save on your standalone or endpoint computers.
- Rename the .opg file to SCPPolicy.opg, then copy it to this location on the client computers:
- Windows-based computers — C:\ProgramData\Skyhigh\SCP\Policy\Temp
- macOS computers — /usr/local/.../scp/policy
When Skyhigh Security starts running on the standalone or endpoint computers, it loads the policy and begins redirecting traffic.