Policy Review and Approval
You can set up the review and approval of Client Proxy policies in the Trellix ePO interface.
Setup tasks include creating permission sets, assigning them to users, and configuring the approval settings on the Server Settings page.
- Create policy management permission sets:
- Policy User permission set — Policy users have permission to create or edit policies and must submit the changes for review.
- Policy Administrator permission set — Policy administrators have permission to approve and save new or changed policies or reject the changes.
- Create policy management users:
- Policy User — Create this user and assign the Policy User permission set.
- Policy Administrator — Create this user and assign the Policy Administrator permission set.
- Configure approval settings for policy changes on the Approvals pane of the Server Settings page.
- Policy User — To require policy users to submit policy changes for review, select Users need approval for policy changes.
- Policy Administrator — To require policy administrators to also submit policy changes for review, select Administrators and Approvers need approval for policy changes.
For more information, see the Trellix ePO documentation.