SCP Policy Rollout Issues
Secure Web Gateway (On-Prem) and Trellix ePO connect to the Trellix Agent, which is installed locally on a client.
For information on ports for network or firewall, see:
- Trellix ePO port requirements for firewall traffic, KB66797.
- Ports and URLs needed for Trellix ePO - SaaS communication through a firewall, KB90878.
To troubleshoot policy issues, try the following solutions:
- Check the Trellix Agent Status Monitor window for any connectivity errors.
- Check the packet capture to see if connections on ports 80/443/8081 are working.
- Make sure that the required ports are allowed in the network as well as on the network/client firewall.
If you have performed all steps and the issue persists, reproduce the issue and raise an SR with all relevant information.