The Log Data Residency settings allow you to configure the geographic region where you want your web access data stored and used for reporting and protect sensitive information. Your organization connects via point of presence (PoP).
Log Data Privacy gives you the ability to select fields you would like to obfuscate with a hash value.
- In Skyhigh CASB, click the Settings icon.
- Select Infrastructure | Web Gateway Setup.
- Click Edit to open the Log Data Residency settings.
- For Log Data Residency, choose a storage region.
- For Log Data Privacy, select the fields you want concealed with hash. The hash value is displayed for you to see, but otherwise, the data is logged and displayed in plain text.
- Block Reason
- URL Path
- Client IP (External)
- User Agent
- Client IP (Internal)
- User Name
- Last Rule
- Process Name
- Click Save.
Your log data residency and privacy settings are saved.