SafeSearch is a search engine feature that filters the search results and blocks explicit content.
You can enable SafeSearch in the web policy UI, choosing moderate or strict mode. When SafeSearch is enabled, Skyhigh Security SafeSearch Enforcer communicates this setting to the search engine.
Some search engines do not support moderate mode. In this case, SafeSearch Enforcer communicates strict mode to the search engine.
- In Skyhigh CASB, select Policy > Web Policy > Policy.
- In the policy tree, select Common Rules > SafeSearch.
- Optionally configure criteria to limit the scope of this rule set.
- Select an option:
- Disabled — Disables the SafeSearch feature.
- Enabled in strict mode — Enables the SafeSearch feature in strict mode.
- Enabled in moderate mode — Enables the SafeSearch feature in moderate mode.
Changes to the policy tree, rule sets, or rules are automatically saved. You can publish them to the cloud now or keep working and publish later.