Block sensitive data from leaving your network based on Skyhigh Security-maintained DLP classifications that you add to your web policy.
Skyhigh Security provides DLP classifications or categories of sensitive data that you select and add to a custom classifications list. The DLP rules block data from leaving your network based on this custom list.
NOTE: From this rule set, you can open and configure your DLP Classifications.
- In Skyhigh CASB, select Policy > Web Policy > Policy.
- In the policy tree, select Data Protection (DLP) > DLP Classification.
- Optionally, configure criteria to limit the scope of this rule set.
- Select the DLP classification rules that you want to be enabled. When selected, the rules:
- Skip DLP processing for these Media Types — Allows the configured media types to skip DLP processing.
- Block transfer based on Data Classifications — Blocks data in the selected categories from leaving your network.
- Configure the lists associated with the rules as needed.
Changes to the policy tree, rule sets, or rules are automatically saved. You can publish them to the cloud now or keep working and publish later.