You can configure lists in the List Catalog, or you can configure them with the rules in the Web Policy UI.
- From the Skyhigh CASB navigation bar, select Policy > Web Policy > Policy.
- In the policy tree, select a branch, then select a rule set.
- Click the menu icon (...) in-line with the rule whose list you want to configure, then select an option:
- Edit List — Edit the existing list.
- Select Different List — Select a different list from the List Catalog, then click Save.
- Create New List — Create a new list.
- (Edit or create list) Select an option from the Actions drop-down list:
- Add New Items — Add items to the list individually.
- Import - Append with .CSV — Add items to the list by importing them from a .csv file with this option selected.
- Import - Replace with .CSV — Replace items in the list by importing them from a .csv file with this option selected.
- Edit List — Change the list name or comment.
- Click Save.
Changes to the policy tree, rule sets, or rules are automatically saved. You can publish them to the cloud now or keep working and publish later.