Configure Integrating TIE Server with Anti-malware Filtering
To integrate TIE server information with anti-malware filtering, import the appropriate library rule set and configure settings for connecting to a Trellix ePO server.
- Implement the rule set for integrating TIE server information with anti-malware filtering.
- Select Policy | Rule Sets.
- Import the Gateway Anti-Malware with TIE rule set from the library.
- On the rule sets tree, place the imported rule set immediately before the default Gateway Anti-Malware rule set and disable or delete the default rule set.
- Configure settings for connecting to a Trellix ePO server.
- Select Configuration | Appliances.
- On the appliances tree, select the appliance that you want to connect to a Trellix ePO server and click ePolicy Orchestrator.
- Configure a host name, user account, and password for use by Web Gateway when connecting to a Trellix ePO server.
- Click Rejoining ePO for DXL communication to complete the setup.
- [Optional] Configure DXL message tracing.
- On the appliances tree, keep your appliance selected and click Troubleshooting.
- In the Troubleshooting section of the configuration pane, select Enable DXL tracing and, optionally, Write full message body into log.
- Click Save Changes.