You can configure application filtering to adapt this process to the needs of your network. Complete the following high-level steps.
- Import the Application Control rule set.
- Review the rules in this rule set and modify them as needed.
You can, for example, do the following.
- Enable or disable blocking rules
- Edit the lists used in rules by adding or removing applications
- Create lists of your own and use them instead of or in addition to the existing lists
- Change the reputation levels used in rules by replacing the relevant properties, for example, by replacing Application.IsHighRisk with Application.IsMediumRisk
You can also create blocking rules of your own.
- Save your changes.