Configure the Authentication Module
You can configure the Authentication module to modify the way user information is retrieved to authenticate users.
- Select Policy | Rule Sets.
- On the rule sets tree, select the rule set for authentication.
In the default rule set system, this is the Authenticate and Authorize rule set.
- Select a rule that controls user authentication and click the settings that are specified in the rule criteria.
In the rule set of the rule set system, this is, for example, the rule Authenticate with User Database in the nested Authenticate with User Database rule set and the settings name is User Database.
The Edit Settings window opens. It provides the settings for the Authentication module.
- Configure these settings as needed.
- Click OK to close the window.
- Click Save Changes.