You can configure the File System Logging module to specify how it logs information that is related to instant messaging authentication.
- Select Policy | Rule Sets.
- On the rule sets tree, select the rule set for instant message authentication.
If you have imported this rule set from the library, it is the IM Authentication rule set.
The rules of the rule set appear on the settings pane.
- Make sure Show details is selected.
- Find the rule that calls the File System Logging module.
In the library rule set , this is the rule Show Authenticated page.
- In the rule event, click the name of the settings for the module.
In the library rule set, this name is IM Logging.
The Edit Settings window opens. It provides the settings for the File System Logging module.
- Configure these settings as needed.
- Click OK to close the window.
- Click Save Changes.