Connection Established response message always shows HTTP1.0 even if the HTTP Protocol header of the request was HTTP1.1. Now you can configure this under Proxy Control Event, where we can select to send back the Connection Established Response text based on the HTTP Protocol version received.
Configure Connection Established Response based on HTTP Protocol Version
- Select Policy > Settings.
- On the settings tree, search Proxy Control on the search bar and click Add.
- The Proxy Control settings window opens with the parameters and values of the selected settings.
- Add a Name for the setting.
- In the Comment field, enter a plain-text comment.
- Under HTTP(S) proxy, select the checkbox Override protocol version in Connect response(depending on HTTP Protocol received in request).
- Click OK.
- Click Save Changes.
- When the checkbox is enabled and HTTP 1.1 traffic request is sent, the connection established response message will be from HTTP 1.1
- When the checkbox is disabled and HTTP 1.1 traffic request is sent, the connection established response message will be from HTTP 1.0