Configure encryption and decryption of cloud storage data
To configure the encryption and decryption of data that is uploaded to a cloud storage service or downloaded, complete the following high-level steps.
- Import the Cloud Storage Encryption rule set from the rule set library.
The rule set is located in the Cloud Services rule set group.
- Configure the settings for encrypting and decrypting cloud storage data.
- Ensure communication for encrypting and decrypting data can go on in SSL-secured mode.
- Enable the SSL Scanner rule set in the default rule set system of Web Gateway.
- For the browsers on the clients of Web Gateway that upload and download cloud storage data, make sure the certificates needed for SSL-secured communication are installed.
- Save your settings.