Dashboards allow you to watch and monitor the data collected within your organization, and find relationships between the data to help you prevent risks in your network environment.
The following additional options are available for Content Security Reporter dashboards.
- Dashboard Visibility — Controls which users in your organization are able to view specific dashboards
- Analytics — Enables additional filter and pivot actions so you can further customize and analyze your data
Content Security Reporter comes with a set of default dashboards that you can run as they are, or duplicate and customize to suit your needs.
Default dashboards are available from the Dashboards tab and contain data obtained from Content Security Reporter default or customized queries. Dashboards display information such as:
- Email activity
- Web hybrid activity
- Web policy enforcement
- IPS security overview
Create a dashboard, or duplicate and customize an existing dashboard for a specific and focused view of your organization's data.
For additional custom options, enable advanced analytics from the New Dashboard and Edit Dashboard windows. Enabling analytics provides you the following additional options:
- Filtering. Add additional filters to focus in on which data you want to display on a dashboard and within a specified time range.
- Pivot. For specific log record information, navigate from a configured monitor on the dashboard layout to another dashboard focused around the same log record information.
- Table and chart legends. Select data within a chart or table legend to view or remove data.
Dashboards are collections of monitors. You can tailor dashboard information by adding monitors that provide specific Internet and email usage, and IPS alert information.
A monitor displays data from default or custom queries in the form of charts and tables. Each monitor is configured independently in order to display multiple combinations of your organization's data.