Create a schedule to regularly run queries and reports.
- Select Menu > Automation > Server Tasks.
- From the Actions menu, select New Task to open the Server Task Builder on the Description page.
- Type a name for the task, and use the Notes area to add any additional information such as the expected results. Select whether you want the task enabled or disabled, and click Next to move to the Actions page.
- From the Actions drop-down list, select Run Query or Run Report.
- Select the query or report, its language, and whether you want to export the contents to a file, or send it to someone else, or run another command.
If you are exporting to a file, you must specify a destination directory before you can continue.
- Click Next to move to the Schedule page.
- Use the options to specify when you want the query or report to run, and for how long.
- Configure any report-level filters.
- Click Next to view a summary of the query or report settings.
- Click Save.
The query or report is available to view, run, or edit from the Server Tasks list.