Configure Data Loss Prevention Using Default Classifications
You can configure data loss prevention by selecting default classifications from system lists and entering them in a list that is included in the settings of the data loss prevention module for processing classifications.
- Select Policy | Settings.
- On the settings tree, select Data Loss Prevention (Classifications) and click Add.
The Add Settings window opens.
- Configure general settings parameters:
- In the Name field, type a name for the settings.
- [Optional] In the Comment field, type a plain-text comment on the settings.
- [Optional] Click the Permissions tab and configure who is allowed to access the settings.
- On the toolbar of the DLP Classifications inline list, click the Edit icon.
An Edit window opens with a tree structure of folders containing subfolders with default classifications.
- Expand a folder, for example, SOX Compliance, and select a subfolder, for example, Compliance Reports. Then click OK.
You can also select several subfolders of a folder at once, select folders from different subfolders, or select complete folders with all their respective subfolders.
The Edit window closes and the subfolder or subfolders appear in the DLP Classifications inline list.
- Click Save Changes.