You can configure global whitelisting to adapt this process to the needs of your network. Complete the following high-level steps.
- Review the rules in the rule set for global whitelisting.
By default, this is the Global Whitelisting rule set.
- Modify these rules as needed.
You can, for example, do the following:
- Enable or disable whitelisting rules
- Edit the lists used by the whitelisting rule
NOTE: A yellow triangle next to a list name means the list is initially empty and you need to fill the entries.
- Create whitelists of your own and let them be used by the whitelisting rules
- Save your changes.