Provide a password for authenticating to SSE
When connecting to Skyhigh Security Service Edge, Web Gateway submits a user ID and password.
The user ID is preconfigured. It is the customer ID that you obtained when you purchased the products for the Hybrid solution. You must provide the password.
- On the Web Gateway user interface, select Configuration | Appliances.
- Expand Cluster in the navigation pane on the left, then select SSE Hybrid.
- Provide a password for authenticating to Skyhigh Security Service Edge.
- Under SSE Hybrid Configuration, select SSE Hybrid settings.
- Next to Shared password, click Set, then set a password in the window that opens. You can view the preconfigured user ID in the Customer ID field.
- Click Save Changes.
The user ID and password are evaluated in an authentication process that is enabled by Client Proxy.