Troubleshoot issues with synchronized lists in a Hybrid solution
When issues with downloading synchronized lists occur in a Hybrid solution, you can review connection traces and log files.
- On the Web Gateway user interface, select Configuration | Appliances.
- Enable connection tracing on an appliance.
- Expand the appliance tree and then the appliance where you want to enable connection tracing, for example, mwgappl20937901.
- Under this appliance, select Troubleshooting.
- Under Troubleshooting in the configuration pane on the right, select Enable tracing for UCE list synchronization.
- Select the Troubleshooting top-level menu.
- Expand the appliance tree and then the appliance where you have enabled connection tracing.
- Review connection traces.
- Under the appliance that you have expanded, select Connection tracing.
- Under Connection Tracing on the right, click the tab with the appliance name.
The update folder with the trace files appears.
- Double-click the folder to open it and access the trace files, for example, UCE-000000-S.txt.
- Review log files.
- Under the appliance that you have expanded, select Log files.
- Under Log Files on the right, click the tab with the appliance name.
- Double-click the audit folder and then the ucehybrid folder to open it and access the log files, for example, ucehybrid.log.