You can configure settings for the External Lists module to provide the information the module needs to retrieve external list data.
By default, no settings exist for this module on the appliance. You need to add individual settings and configure them for each external list you want to retrieve data from in a rule.
- Select Policy | Settings.
- On the settings tree, select External Lists and click Add.
The Add Settings window opens.
- In the Name field, type the settings name.
- [Optional] In the Comment field, type a plain-text comment on the settings.
- [Optional] Click the Permissions tab and configure who is allowed to access the settings.
- Configure the other settings parameters as needed.
- Click OK.
The window closes and the settings appear under External Lists on the settings tree.
- Click Save Changes.