You can administer the logging functions of an appliance to monitor how it performs filtering and other activities that ensure web security for your network.
Complete the following high-level steps.
- View the log files that are maintained on an appliance.
- Modify the implemented log file system as needed.
You can, for example, do the following:
- Enable, disable, or delete logging rules
- Modify logging rules
- Add logging rules of your own
- Configure the settings of the logging modules for:
- Log file rotation
- Log file pushing
- Log file deletion
- Save your changes.