Review the Connection Retry Settings for Next-hop Proxies
Review the connection retry settings for next-hop proxies to troubleshoot connection issues. The connection retry settings can cause additional delay on connections if not appropriately configured.
- Navigate to the connection retry settings for next-hop proxies.
- Select Policy | Settings.
- On the settings tree, expand Next Hop Proxy and click the settings that you want to review.
The settings appear in the configuration pane.
- Under Next Hop Proxy Server, select a list of next-hop proxy servers and click Edit.
The Edit List (NextHopProxy) window opens.
- From the List Content list, select a next-hop proxy and click Edit.
The Edit NextHopProxy window opens.
- Under Next Hop Proxy Definition, configure the following.
- Set Number of retries to 3.
- Set After final failure wait to 10 (seconds).
Close all open windows when you are done.
- Click Save Changes.