Review the settings of next-hop proxies used for updates to troubleshoot connection issues.
Next-hop proxies are used for updates to connect to the various update servers.
- Select Configuration | Appliances.
- On the appliances tree, select the appliance that you want to review settings on and click Central Management.
- Scroll down to Automatic Engine Updates and verify that the following applies:
- Enable Update Proxies is selected.
- One or more next-hop proxies are correctly configured under Update proxies.
- Correct the settings as needed. If no next-hop proxy is configured, add settings for one or more of them.
- Click Save Changes if you have modified or made additions to the settings.