You can add a scheduled job to a list of jobs to let them be executed according to a time schedule that you configure.
- Select Configuration | Appliances.
- On the appliances tree, select the appliance you want to add a scheduled job on and click Central Management.
- On the settings pane, expand the Advanced Scheduled Jobs section.
The list of scheduled jobs list appears.
- On the toolbar above the list, click Add.
The Add Scheduled Job window opens.
- Configure settings for the scheduled job.
- Click OK.
The window closes and the new scheduled job appears on the job list.
- Click Save Changes.