Create a Tenant ID
Create a tenant ID, which identifies you as the owner of this instance of Web Gateway and of other Skyhigh Security security products that you have purchased.
To create the tenant ID, you work with the options of the user interface and with Trellix ePO.
NOTE: A valid license must have been activated to enable creation of a tenant ID.
- Select Configuration | Appliances.
- On the appliances tree, expand Cluster, then click Tenant Info.
The Tenant Info settings appear in the configuration pane.
- Click Show Provisioning Key.
The key is generated based on your customer ID and the current timestamp using SHA256 and base64 encoding. When the key has been generated, it is displayed in the field below the button.
- Click Copy to copy it for use with Trellix ePO.
- Create an activation key for the tenant ID, working with Trellix ePO.
For more information, see the documentation for this product.
- After creating the activation key with Trellix ePO, copy it and paste it into the lower input field of the Tenant Info settings.
- Click Set Tenant ID to generate the tenant ID.
The tenant ID is made known on this appliance and all others that are nodes in the same cluster.
- Click Save Changes.