You can use a USB drive to install the Web Gateway appliance software on a blade server in either of the two enclosure models.
- Use the USB SUV cable that is shipped with the enclosure to connect the USB drive to the blade server you want to install Web Gateway on.
- Open the Onboard Administrator of the enclosure and select the blade server.
- Click the Virtual Devices tab.
- Click the Boot Options tab and set One Time Boot to USB.
- Turn on the blade server.
- Follow the instructions for installing Web Gateway that appear on the monitor you connected to the enclosure.
When the installation is completed, you can log on to the user interface of Web Gateway.