You can install Web Gateway on an Azure platform using Hyper-V. Web Gateway then runs on a virtual machine that is hosted by a Windows 2016 Server, which also runs on Azure as a virtual machine.
- Set up a Windows 2016 Server as a virtual machine on Azure.
- Configure the Hyper-V server role for this server.
- Configure Network Address Translation to enable Internet access for Web Gateway.
- Use Hyper-V to install the downloaded Web Gateway appliance software on another virtual machine that is hosted by the server.
- Configure port forwarding rules for Web Gateway.
After completing the installation, you can log on to the Web Gateway interface and work with its features.