Use an External CD/DVD Drive to Install on a Blade Server
If your enclosure model is M7, you can use an external CD/DVD drive to install the Web Gateway appliance software on a blade server in the enclosure.
- Insert a CD or DVD with the Web Gateway appliance software on it in the external CD/DVD drive.
- Use the USB SUV cable that is shipped with the enclosure to connect the drive to the blade server you want to install Web Gateway on.
- Open the Onboard Administrator of the enclosure and select the blade server.
- Click the Boot Options tab and set One Time Boot from to CD-ROM.
- Turn on the blade server.
- Follow the instructions for installing Web Gateway that appear on the monitor you connected to the enclosure.
When the installation is completed, you can log on to the user interface of Web Gateway.