When a client sends an FTP-over-HTTP request that does not contain user credentials to Web Gateway, preconfigured credentials are used by default to perform anonymous logon to the FTP server. You can configure FTP credentials of your own to replace the default credentials.
- Select Configuration | Appliances.
- On the appliances tree, select the appliance that you want to configure FTP credentials on, then click Proxies.
- Scroll down to HTTP Proxy and proceed as follows:
- Under Anonymous login for FTP over HTTP, type a user name.
- Under Password for anonymous login for FTP over HTTP, type a password.
- Click Save Changes.