You can create a rule set for the rule that blocks access to web servers in a reverse HTTPS proxy configuration.
- Select Policy | Rule Sets.
- On the rule sets tree, navigate to the position where you want to insert the rule set.
- Above the tree, click Add and select Rule Set.
The Add New Rule Set window opens.
- Under Name, enter a name for the new rule set, for example,
Block web servers in a reverse HTTPS proxy configuration.
- Make sure Enable is selected.
- Under Applies to, select Requests and IM.
- Under Apply this rule set, select If the following criteria is matched. Then click Add.
The Add Criteria window opens.
- Configure the rule set criteria as follows:
- From the Property list, select URL.Protocol.
- From the Operator list, select equals.
- Under Operand, type
- [Optional] Under Comment, type a plain-text comment on the new rule set.
- [Optional] Click the Permissions tab and configure who is allowed to access the rule set.
- Click OK.
The window closes and the new rule set appears on the rule sets tree.