You can create a rule for blocking access to web servers when these are not on the list of protected servers in a reverse HTTPS proxy configuration.
- Select Policy | Rule Sets.
- On the rule sets tree, select the rule set you have created for the blocking rule, for example, Block web servers in a reverse HTTPS proxy configuration.
- Click Add Rule.
The Add Rule window opens with the Name step selected.
- In the Name field, type a name for the rule, for example,
Allow access only to protected web servers.
- Select Rule Criteria, then If the following criteria is matched and click Add.
The Add Criteria window opens.
- Configure the rule criteria as follows:
- From the list of properties in the left column, select URL.Host.
- From the list of operators in the middle column, select matches in list.
- From the list of operands in the right column, select the web server list you configured, for example, Protected web servers.
- Click OK.
The window closes and the new criteria appears under Rule Criteria.
- Click Action, select Block and leave the default settings for this action.
- Click Events, then Add and from the drop-down list that appears, select Event.
The Add Event window opens.
- Configure an event as follows:
- From the Event list, select Enable Proxy Control.
- From the Settings list, select Do not keep connection to client persistent.
- Click OK.
The window closes and the new event appears under Events.
- Click Finish.
The Add Rule window closes and the rule appears within the new rule set that you have created.
- Click Save Changes.