You can configure the progress indication modules to modify the way progress made in downloading a web objects is shown to users.
There are two different modules for progress indication: the Progress Page and the Data Trickling modules.
- Select Policy Rule Sets.
- On the rule sets tree, select the rule set for progress indication.
If you have implemented the library rule set for this function, this is the Progress Indication rule set.
The rules of the rule set appear on the settings pane.
- Make sure Show details is selected.
- Find the rule that calls the Progress Page module or the rule that calls the Data Trickling module, according to what you want to configure.
In the library rule set, these are the rules Enable progress page and Enable data trickling.
- In the rule event of the appropriate rule, click the settings name.
The Edit Settings window opens. It provides the settings for the Progress Page or the Data Trickling module.
- Configure these settings as needed.
- Click OK to close the window.
- Click Save Changes.