Configure URL Filtering
You can configure URL filtering to adapt this process to the needs of your network.
To configure URL filtering, you can work with the key elements view or the rules view.
- Review the rules in the rule set for URL filtering.
By default, this is the URL Filtering rule set.
- Modify these rules as needed.
You can, for example, do the following:
- Enable or disable blocking rules and the whitelist rule
- Edit the lists used by these rules
NOTE: A yellow triangle next to a list name means the list is initially empty and you need to fill the entries.
- Modify the settings of the URL Filter module
- Save your changes.