You can edit the text of a user message to adapt it to the requirements of your network.
- Select Policy | Rule Sets.
- Select the rule set of a rule that includes the action with the user message you want to edit.
For example, select the Gateway Antimalware rule set.
The rules of the rule set appear on the settings pane.
- Make sure that Show Details is enabled.
- In the appropriate rule, click the settings of the action with the user message. For example, in the rule Block if virus was found, click the Virus Found settings of the Block action.
The Edit Settings window opens.
- Next to the Template Name field, click Edit.
The Template Editor opens.
- On the templates tree, expand the appropriate action template folder, for example, Virus Found.
The available language versions of the template appear.
- Expand a language version, for example, en for English.
The available message formats of the language version appear.
- Select a format, for example, html.
The content of the template appears on the configuration pane in the selected format. It contains the text of the user message.
For example, in the HTML format of the English Virus Found template, this text reads initially:
The transferred file contained a virus and was therefore blocked.
- Edit the text as needed.
- Click OK to close the Edit Settings window.
- Click Save Changes.