After authorizing MVISION Cloud to access Google Drive, you will use MVISION Cloud to configure the integration via API.
For complete prerequisites, see Google Drive API Prerequisites.
Configure Google Drive Integration via API
- Log in to MVISION Cloud.
- Go to Settings > Service Management.
- In the Services list, find your instance of Google Drive.
- Select the Setup tab, and under API, click Enable.
(For Connected Apps, to enable the new OAuth Scope, click Disable API, then click Enable.)
- Under Enable API, activate the checkbox I have reviewed all prerequisites for enablement and completed any that are mandatory, and click Next.
- Click Provide API Credentials and enter the Google Drive login credentials for your administrative account and click Authorize.
Configure Google Drive with Reverse Proxy
For instructions, see Configure Google Drive with Reverse Proxy.