MVISION Cloud for Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides the following use cases:
- Enforce NRT DLP for data in motion by applying data prevention policies (DLP). For details, see NRT DLP for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Enforce On-Demand Scan Compliance to scan data stored at rest by applying data loss prevention policies (DLP). For details, see On-Demand Scan Compliance.
- Use Activity Monitoring to identify insider threats, anomalies, and compromised accounts. For details, see Activity Monitoring for Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Perform contextual access control using reverse proxy for managed and unmanaged devices. For details, see Contextual Access Control via Reverse Proxy.
- The response actions such as Delete on Files and Entities, Send Email Notification and User Email Notification are supported in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
To get started with the Microsoft Dynamics Integration with MVISION Cloud, refer to Configure and Connect the Microsoft Dynamics API.