Because Microsoft 365 is made up of a suite of services, each service needs to be integrated individually. The first step is configuring the MVISION CloudSecureContentIntegrator app in SharePoint. After that is configured, you can manage all other services.
To integrate O365:
- Configure the MVISION Cloud Secure Content Integrator App in SharePoint.
- Set up SharePoint API Integration.
- If you're using OneDrive, update the Secure Content Integrator App.
- Integrate OneDrive either via API or reverse proxy.
- Integrate any other Microsoft 365 services (Exchange, Yammer).