IMPORTANT: If you are enabling MVISION Cloud API access for Office 365 for the first time in a specific Office 365 tenant, due to a requirement of Office 365, it takes up to 24 hours for the first user activity to be received by MVISION Cloud Threat Protection and User Activity monitoring. If no activity is received after 24 hours of enabling API access for the first time, contact MVISION Cloud Support.
Before beginning, make sure that your tenant is configured to enable MVISION Cloud for OneDrive.
To configure OneDrive via API:
- Choose Settings > Service Management.
- Click Add Service Instance.
- Select Microsoft OneDrive.
- Add a unique Instance Name.
- Click Done.
- On the Setup tab, click Enable.
- When prompted, review the prerequisites, and confirm by activating the checkbox.
- Click Next.
- When prompted, enter the complete URL to your OneDrive for the Business environment in the Resource field (for example, https://[your-name-here]-my.sharepoint.com).
- Enter the OneDrive login credentials for your administrative account, and click Authorize.
IMPORTANT: You must use the same OneDrive login credentials to authorize the API that you use later to install the MVISION Cloud Secure Content Integrator app.
If the password for the administrator account used to authorize API access expires or changes, API access must be re-enabled.