To enable activity monitoring but not DLP, skip Step 1: Install the MVISION Cloud for Salesforce - DLP App, and continue to Step 2: Enable API Access in MVISION Cloud.
Step1: Install the Skyhigh for Salesforce - DLP App
To install the MVISION Cloud for Salesforce - DLP App:
- Log in to your Salesforce org with admin credentials.
- Download the install the app MVISION Cloud for Salesforce - DLP from: https://login.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04t0K000000bCll
- Click Install for Admins Only, then click Install.
- The package is installed.
- When the installation has completed, click Done.
- To verify that the package installed, go to Installed Packages and look for SHNEvents.
Step 2. Enable API Access in Skyhigh
Use the API Access page to set up access in Salesforce.
To enable access via API:
- Log in to your MVISION Cloud tenant.
- Go to Settings > Service Management and enable API for the Salesforce App