The first step involves creating an application catalog and uploading and registering the SHN app.
- Creating a new app catalog is not mandatory if you have an existing app catalog you'd like to use.
- New O365 tenants do not have an app catalog so you'll need to create one.
To create an App Catalog:
- Login to your O365 tenant using the account using your Global Admin permissions.
- Go to the Admin section.
- Choose Admin centers > SharePoint.
- Go to More features > Apps > Open.
- On the Apps page, click App Catalog.
- Select Create a new app catalog site and click OK.
- The new App Catalog window displays. Enter a Title for the application, Web Site Address, and select one Administrator. Click OK.
- Open the App Catalog site. Go to the SharePoint admin center and click the App Catalog URL.
- Click the Site Collections link. When the properties window appears, click the site collection link.
Continue to Step 2.