MVISION Cloud for SuccessFactors allows security admins to define DLP policies to monitor and encrypt the file attachments and protects sensitive data being shared with external users. The encryption of files via Bring Your Own Key (BYOK) supports the Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP).
To create or edit a DLP Policy:
- Login to MVISION Cloud.
- Go to Policy > DLP Policies.
- Click Actions > Create New Policy or edit a policy name from the DLP Policies table.
- To monitor the download activities in SuccessFactors, under Add Rule, select Collaboration. Select Download from the Collaboration menu.
- Under Add Rule, select File Type, click the Edit icon to add different file types that are to be monitored.
- In the Edit DLP Policy page, under Response, select Encrypt to encrypt the downloaded files in SuccessFactors.
- Click Save.
- When an external user downloads the files by violating the DLP policy then the downloads are blocked and the DLP incident is created on the Policy Incidents page. To view the Policy Incidents page, go to Incidents > Policy Incidents.
- You can also view the various activities such as login, logout, login failure, administration, data upload, data download performed by the users on the Activity Monitoring page. To view the Activity Monitoring page, go to Incidents> User Activity > Activity Monitoring. For details, see Activity Monitoring.