Download the OVA for vCenter, or ESXi, from the table below - this is a hardened, centos-7 based, minimal distribution. It is used to create a vCenter/ESXi VM, with all the necessary dependencies pre-installed.
The OVAs create Virtual Machines (VMs) with the following resource configuration:
- 4 CPU
- 8 GB RAM
- 50 GB storage
This is the minimum recommended configuration for a Connector. Do not reduce it after deployment is completed.
- These OVAs are identical. Choose the nearest region for faster downloads.
- These OVAs are compatible with ESXi 7.0 and later.
- For vCenter, the installation will start as soon as the VM is powered on: steps for vCenter installation.
- For ESXi, the VM has to be powered on manually after it is created: steps for ESXi installation.
- Both need the config file as a mandatory input. The config file is generated when a new connector instance is added in the Secure App Connector management page.
- The OVA can be reused as many times as needed. It doesn't have any expiry, or reuse limits.
- Each config can only be used once. Installation will fail when a config is reused.